Friday, September 15: Meet & Greet Appetizers & Cash Bar 7-11pm
- Reminisce and renew friendships at the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn
- Holiday Inn, 2800 Presidential Drive, Fairborn, Ohio 45324
Saturday, September 16: Cocktail Hour & Group Photo 6-7pm, Buffet Dinner 7-11pm
- Cash Bar, Music and Dancing, Photo Booth
- Buffet Dinner $50 per person
- Celebration at the Presidential Banquet Center Cash Bar
- 4548 Presidential Way, Kettering, Ohio 45429
Photographer to take our group picture, ready for purchase that night ($18 cash or check). After our dinner and program we will join Colonel White HS Class of ’67 for dancing and music provided by Deedy Dryden Humphrey (FH’66) and her husband, Larry.
Sunday, September 17: Brunch 10:30am Mimi’s Cafe at the Greene
- 4402 Walnut Street, Beavercreek, Ohio 45440
- Buy-Your-Own Brunch Get-Together
A block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn is being held under the name of “Fairview Class of ’67” with a reduced rate of $105 + tax. Call 937-426-7800, before August 18, to reserve a room. It is very busy and expensive weekend for hotels due to festivities at UD and an Air Force Marathon.
- Donations are welcome to help defray the costs and to make this an extra special event.
- Thanks to those of you who have sent in donations.
- Visit our website: Fairview67.org
- Join us on Facebook: Fairview High School – Class of ’67.
Questions? Jan King 937-361-0260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As we all entered the doors of Fairview High School for the first time, we were exposed to a large volume of students from six neighboring elementary schools, three classes of upper class men and women, a longer day with a wider array of subjects, and the heavy burden of our own personal insecurities and self doubt. We adjusted, settled in, made friends and became an integral part of Fairview High School’s family. We matured, advanced with the aid of some of the best teachers in the region, and grew to become successful young adults starting our young lives with a solid foundation for whatever venue we endeavored.
Fast forward fifty years and here we are; steadfast in our friendships, intimate in our memories of our early beginnings together, and treasuring the forever bond as a Fairview High School alumni. The journey through life has been a multitude of experiences, both good and bad, but the reward is that we all have a place to call “home”. Welcome to the Fairview High School – Class of ’67 website! Welcome home!